This Recipe For Cannabis Chicken Florentine Is Insanely Simple
Servings: 4 Servings
- ¼ Cup of Cannabis-Infused Butter
- 2 Cups of Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- ⅔ Cup of Bacon Bits
- 4 Ounces of Fresh Mushrooms Sliced
- 2 Cans of Spinach 13.5 oz., Drained
- ½ Cup of Parmesan Cheese Grated
- ½ Cup of Half-and-Half
- 1 Tablespoon of Italian Seasoning
- 1 Can of Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup 10.75 oz.
- 1 Tablespoon of Lemon Juice
- 3 Teaspoons of Garlic Minced
- 4 Chicken Breast Halves Skinless, Boneless
- Mixing bowl
If you’ve never had the ultimate pleasure of partaking in this Cannabis Chicken Florentine before, I genuinely feel bad for you. This is one of those infused dishes that is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser. On top of that, it’s sincerely simple to whip up in well under an hour. It’s quick, easy, tasty, and chock full of cannabis. I mean, what more could one want from an edible recipe?
This Cannabis Chicken Florentine doesn’t taste like it’s inspiration. It tastes better! How, you ask? Well, you’re going to have to try this recipe to find out, aren’t you? But, before you sprint into the kitchen and toss on anapron, you’re going to need to hit up the neighborhood dispensary and grocery store for the following essential ingredients.
Cost: Approx. $20
- Start off by preheating your oven to 350°.
- As that warms up, put your chicken breast pieces onto a nearby baking sheet. Then, when the oven hits our desired temperature level, you can toss those breast halves in to bake for 20-30 minutes. When the juices are clear, and no more pink can be seen, you’ll know that you can remove the chicken from the oven, and place them to the side for the time being.
- Upon completing that step, kick the heat on your oven up to 400°.
- Meanwhile, grab a saucepan, and place that bad boy over “Medium” heat. In it, proceed to fully melt your cannabis-infused butter.
- Once that melts, stir in your Parmesan cheese, half-and-half, Italian seasoning, cream of mushroom soup, lemon juice, and garlic.
- Next, you’ll want to strategically place your spinach on the bottom of a baking dish. I’d say aim to use one that’s 9” x 9” in dimension.
- Cover that spinach layer with your mushrooms. Follow that up with half of your saucepan mixture.
- At this point, you’ll want to expertly place your previously-made chicken breasts in the baking dish, before using the remaining half of your saucepan mixture as a hearty top layer.
- Finish the whole thing off with your bacon bits and mozzarella cheese, before tossing the whole thing in the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes. When it is slightly browned, and the cheese is starting to bubble, you can take it out, and place it on the counter to cool down for a moment.
Then, when it’s time, you can grab a portion, and start grubbing! That’s how you make a casserole-esque version of Cannabis Chicken Florentine that is guaranteed to impress even the pickiest of cannabis enthusiasts.
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 646.7kcal | Carbohydrates: 17.6g | Protein: 61.6g | Cholesterol: 168.4mg | Sodium: 1805.7mg