Start Your Day Off Right With Some Apple Crumb Cannabis Coffee Cake
Servings: 8 Servings
- For the Dry Ingredients you’ll need:
- 2 Teaspoons of Cannabis-Infused Butter
- ¾ Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- ½ Teaspoon of Fine Sea Salt
- 2 Cups of All-Purpose Flour
- For the Crumble you’ll need:
- 3 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Butter Melted
- 1 Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ Teaspoon of Salt
- ⅓ Cup of White Sugar
- ⅓ Cup of Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1 ½ Cups of Finely Chopped Toasted Walnuts
- And for the Wet Ingredients, you’ll need:
- ½ Cup of Cannabis-Infused Butter Room Temperature
- 2 Honeycrisp Apples
- 1 Cup of Plain Yogurt
- 1 ½ Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup of White Sugar
- Mixing bowl
I love this Apple Crumb Cannabis Coffee Cake for a number of different reasons. But, while there is a lengthy list of positives to draw from when discussing this decadently dank breakfast cake, I’d have to say that I love how it guarantees good moods and positive vibes throughout the day – no matter what life may throw your way.
I understand that statement is tremendously vague, but I think you can see where I’m going here. The taste, the effects, the overall experience of eating this Apple Crumb Cannabis Coffee Cake is the perfect accompaniment to a “wake and bake” session. Or, if you don’t have any ganja to puff on first thing in the morning, this cannabis cake will stand on its own, with a series of truly calming, uplifting effects that never fail to hit the spot – in more ways than one.
Cost: Approx. $25+
- Kick things off by preheating your oven to 350°. As that warms up, you can use this time to butter up a 9” x 12” baking dish, but use regular, non-infused butter for this step.
- Next, you’ll need to grab a mixing bowl. In it, whisk together your baking soda, baking powder, sea salt, and flour. When you’ve done that, simply set that to the side for the time being.
- Then, in another mixing bowl, combine your melted cannabis-infused butter, cinnamon, salt, white sugar, brown sugar, and walnuts. Really stir up these contents, to ensure that the walnuts and sugar are fully covered in that infused butter.
- For the wet ingredients, you’ll need another mixing bowl. In this one, cream your ½ cup of cannabis-infused butter and sugar together until they are intricately mixed in with one another.
- Follow that up by whisking in the first egg for a few minutes. Then, when that first egg is fully incorporated, you can whisk in the second egg just as efficiently.
- At this point, you’ll add in your yogurt and vanilla extract. Whisk those contents into the mixture as best you can.
- Then, add your newly-made flour mixture to these wet ingredients, and proceed to whisk everything together, until you no longer see flour at all, but don’t go crazy. We’re not trying to overmix things here, so keep an eye on things for this part of the recipe.
- Now, grab your apples, and remove the cores from them, before cutting them in ¼” slices, which you will then stack, and slice again, down the center, and dice up, in order to create cubes.
- Toss those apple cubes into the batter, and fold them in expertly with the help of a spatula. Again, don’t overmix, just fold them, until they are just blended in with the batter.
- Take half of this batter, and spread it evenly on the bottom of that previously-buttered baking dish.
- On top of that, sprinkle roughly half of your crumb mixture. Do your best to evenly disperse this delicious layer over the batter. Then, grab the rest of your batter, and pour it into the baking dish.
- Use a spatula (or similar implement) to spread everything out evenly, but do your best to keep the crumb layer as unbothered as possible.
- Finish off the layering process with your remaining crumb mixture, and use your spatula to press down on the crumbs slightly, to ensure that they adhere to the top layer of batter, before tossing it inside the oven.
- Speaking of, when your oven is ready, throw this in to bake for roughly 40 minutes. When it passes that traditional “toothpick test of done-ness,” you can remove it from the oven, and place it on the counter to cool down for a half-hour or so.
Then, when it’s ready, you can mosey on over, grab yourself a portion of this Apple Crumb Cannabis Coffee Cake, and prepare to have one of the most deliciously dank edible experiences of your entire life. Happy eating, my fellow stoners!
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 631kcal | Carbohydrates: 76g | Protein: 9.6g | Fat: 34.1g | Cholesterol: 95mg | Sodium: 435mg
Spread the love