Step-By-Step Recipe For Cannabis Chicken Stir-Fry
Servings: 6 Servings
For this deliciously dank recipe, you’re going to need:
- 5-8 Droppers of THC or CBD Tincture
- 2 Tablespoons of Sesame Oil Divided
- 1 Onion Cut in Big Chunks
- 1 Cup of Carrots Sliced
- 1 Head of Broccoli Broken into Florets
- 1 Can of Sliced Water Chestnuts 8 oz., Drained
- 1 Green Bell Pepper Cut in “Matchsticks”
- 3 Big Chicken Breast Halves Skinless, Boneless, Sliced Thin
- ½ Teaspoon of Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Tablespoon of Minced Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon of Minced Fresh Ginger
- 1 Tablespoon of Cornstarch
- ¼ Cup of Brown Sugar
- ⅔ Cup of Soy Sauce
- 4 Cups of Water
- 2 Cups of White Rice
*To ensure you are giving yourself thecorrect dosage, please consult our Dosing Calculator located on this page*Every now and then, the pure aromatic profile of a dish can lure in even the most picky eater. Such was the case for me as a youngster, when I first got a whiff of some nearby stir-fry. My parents had ordered some takeout one night, and what they brought home delighted me to no end. I had no idea chicken could be this good. And, while the traditional version is awesome on its own, this Cannabis Chicken Stir-Fry recipe is leap sand bounds ahead of the original in almost every way imaginable.
It’s true. This Cannabis Chicken Stir-Fry recipe has genuinely shocked me with its depth of flavor, ease of recipe, and strength of potency. There’s really nothing bad about this unique cannabis cuisine, and I’m beyond excited to share it with allof you, my fellow stoners. SEE ALSO: Super Simple Recipe For THC Bacon Mushroom ChickenBut before you roll up your sleeves, toss on an apron, and sprint into the kitchen to get started, you’ll need to get your hands on the following list of critical ingredients.
Cost: Approx. $20+
- To kick things off, grab a saucepan and place it over “High” heat. In it, bring your water and rice to a full on boil. Then, when that happens, reduce the heat to “Medium-to-Low”, and cover the saucepan. Let it simmer in this state until the rice is nice and tender. In my experience, this usually takes anywhere between 20-25 minutes.
- Now, you’ll need to grab a small mixing bowl. In it, mix together your desired amount of cannabis tincture, cornstarch, brown sugar, and soy sauce. And really stir everything up to the best of your ability to ensure that the potency is evenly distributed throughout the marinade mixture.
- Next, stir in your red pepper, garlic, and ginger.
- Once those are fully incorporated with one another, proceed to thoroughly coat the chicken with this infused marinade, before tossing the bowl full of marinade and chicken in the fridge for 15 minutes, at the very least.
- Meanwhile, you’ll need to grab another big skillet, and place it over “Medium-to-High” heat. In it, warm up 1 tablespoon of sesame oil. Once that heats up, stir in your onion, carrots, broccoli, water chestnuts, and bell pepper for roughly 5 minutes or so.
- After that brief cooking period, remove all of those vegetables from the skillet, but be sure to keep them in a place that maintains their warmth.
- At this point, you can remove the chicken from the marinade, but hold onto that mixture for the time being.
- Following that, you’ll need to heat up your remaining tablespoon of sesame oil in a skillet placed over “Medium-to-High” heat.
- Next, stir and cook your chicken in the skillet until there is barely any pink remaining. Which usually requires a cooking time of 2 minutes on each side.
- When the chicken is looking just about done, you can feel free to toss those vegetables in the skillet, along with that reserved marinade that you had previously set to the side.
- Then, bring everything to a boil, and proceed to stir (and cook) the chicken until there is absolutely no more pink whatsoever. When you see that happen, and the vegetables are nice and tender, you can remove it from the heat. That typically takes around 6 minutes or so.
Serve this delicious Cannabis Chicken Stir-Fry over rice, and boom, you’re done! Suggested Strains: East Coast Sour Diesel (SD)