How To Make Cinnamon Cannabis Pancakes At Home
Servings: 5 Servings
- 1/4 Cup Cannabis-Infused Butter (Melted)
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons White Sugar
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- Mixing bowl
When it comes to starting your day off on the right foot, you really can’t get better than a stack of these Cinnamon Cannabis Pancakes. Sure, “wake and bake'' smoke sessions are all well and good, but they can’t even come close to comparing to this sweet, decadent breakfast, that’s for sure.
What’s even better about these Cinnamon Cannabis Pancakes is that they couldn’t be easier to make. Even if this is your first time in the kitchen, I’m confident that you’ll be able to adequately pull off this recipe without any problems whatsoever. But enough talking, let’s start cooking, shall we?
Cost: Approx. ~ $15
- To kick things off, you’ll want to grab a mixing bowl. In it, combine your cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, sugar, and flour.
- Then, in a completely different mixing bowl, you’ll want to whisk together your melted cannabis-infused butter, eggs, and milk. Once those are fully incorporated with one another, you will then distribute this infused milk mixture into the flour mixture form before.
- Whisk both of these elements together to the best of your ability.
- At this point in the recipe, you’ll need to heat up a gently oiled griddle set on “Medium” heat.
- Once that is adequately warmed up, you can drop dollops of this batter (roughly ¼ cup at a time) onto the griddle. Keep cooking these pancakes until some bubbles start to form, and you can see that the edges have started to dry. This, in my experience, takes a few minutes or so.
- When that happens, simply flip the pancake, and continue to cook it until it is nice and brown on the other side. Which, again, doesn’t take longer than a few minutes.
- Repeat this process with the remainder of your batter, and boom, you’re done!
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you make Cinnamon Cannabis Pancakes from scratch.