Step-By-Step Recipe For Pot Peach Cake
Servings: 24 Servings
- 1 Cup Cannabis-Infused Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 2 Cups Fresh Peaches Peeled, Pitted, Sliced
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 3/4 Cups White Sugar
- 3 Whole Eggs Beaten
- 9” x13” Pan
- Mixing bowl
This Pot Peach Cake isn’t trying to do anything fancy. There’s no intricate steps or exotic ingredients needed to adequately make it at home in the comfort of your own kitchen. All you need is some simple ingredients, a little bit of time some patience, and before you know it, you’ll be chowing down on this delicious cannabis cake with all of your stoner friends. And, after just one bite, you’ll realize just how underutilized “peach” has been all these years. I guarantee it. If this doesn’t turn you into a lifelong fan of this famous flavor, I’m not sure anything will.
Why isn’t “peach” a more beloved flavor? It is grossly underused in the culinary world, as far as I’m concerned. This unspeakable shunning of one of my prized taste profiles is damn near criminal, and I am determined to put this southern flavor back on the map, where it belongs. And I think I’m going to start by teaching you all how to make this one-of-a-kind Pot Peach Cake.SEE ALSO: Super Simple Recipe For Cannabis Carrot Pineapple Cake
Cost: Approx. ~ $15-$20
- Kick things off by preheating your oven to a classic 375°.
- While that slowly climbs up to that desired temperature level, you can utilize this time to grease and flour your 9” x 13” pan.
- Then, in a big mixing bowl, you will want to mix together your pecans, peaches, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, flour, cannabis-infused vegetable oil, sugar, and eggs. Use your hands to ensure that all of these ingredients are being intricately incorporated with one another.
- When you’re happy with how all of that is looking, you will then distribute that into your previously-prepared pan, and toss it inside your oven to bake for roughly 50 minutes or so.
- Other than that, you’re done!
And boom, that’s it. That’s how you make Pot Peach Cake. Pretty easy, right?