Super Easy Recipe For Ganja Grilled Salmon With Pot Pesto Crust
Servings: 4 People
- 3 Tablespoons Cannabis-Infused Olive Oil
- 1 Pound Salmon Fillet
- 1 Pinch Salt & Pepper
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Coarsely Chopped Fresh Basil
- 1/4 Cup Pine Nuts
- Small skillet
When it comes to creating homemade edibles, especially full-on meals for a dinner, you’ll often want to really make a show out of it. Why just knock out a simple chicken, or piece of steak, when you can create a truly epic seafood dish that you will never forget?! That’s exactly the kind of experience you can expect to have with this Ganja Grilled Salmon with Pot Pesto Crust.
You don’t have to be a professional in the kitchen to properly pull off this recipe for Ganja Grilled Salmon with Pot Pesto Crust. It’s one of the simplest recipes I’ve encountered recently, and I’m confident that even the newest cannabis chef will be able to handle this without any issues whatsoever.SEE ALSO: Impress Your Friends With This Weed Jambalaya Recipe
Cost: Approx. ~ $20+
- Kick things off by placing a small skillet over “Medium” heat. When that is warmed up, you can cook your pine nuts until they are emitting aromatics and appear toasted. That usually takes about 5 minutes or so, and don’t forget to stir them during the course of this process.
- Then, grab a blender. In it, blend together your toasted pine nuts, garlic, Parmesan cheese, and basil.
- As you do, you will proceed to slowly pour your cannabis-infused olive oil into the blender, and keep that going until the contents resemble the common “pesto” that we all know and love. And, when you see that, season that sucker with your desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Next, fire up your outdoor grill to a “Medium-to-High” heat setting, and remember to oil the grill grates to avoid sticking.
- As that warms up, you can start to thoroughly season your salmon, on both sides, with salt and pepper.
- At this point, you’ll place your salmon (skin-side facing downward) onto the grill. Close that puppy, and let the fish cook until it is roughly ⅔ done. In my experience, that takes around 10-15 minutes.
- Then, remove the salmon with a spatula, and place it onto a nearby baking sheet. Again, be sure to do this with its skin-side facing downward.
- Upon completing that quick step, you will proceed to spread your infused pesto all over the salmon, and try your best to spread it as evenly as possible.
- Next, place the salmon in the oven, roughly a half foot away from the heat source, and fire up your oven’s broiler. Leave them there for roughly 5 minutes.
- When the salmon flakes off with the greatest of ease, and the pesto is bubbling, you can remove it from the oven, and chow down!
And boom, that’s how you make a Ganja Grilled Salmon with Pot Pesto Crust in the comfort of your own cannabis kitchen! Nicely done.
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 354.3kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.8g | Protein: 28.3g | Fat: 25.6g | Cholesterol: 81.4mg | Sodium: 174.3mg