Super Simple Recipe For THC Hot Milk Sponge Cake
Servings: 14 Servings
- 7-10 Droppers THC Tincture
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Milk
- 4 Whole Eggs
- 2 Cups White Sugar
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 10” Tube Pan
The phrase “THC Hot Milk Sponge Cake” may confuse the majority of folks out there who haven’t heard of such a dish before. Which, to be fair, I totally understand. But, once they give this unique delicacy a shot, they will quickly realize just how much they’ve been missing out on all these years.
Admittedly, I wasn’t super familiar with this dessert, either. However, I put all my skepticism to the side, and proceeded to fire up my own THC Hot Milk Sponge Cake, and boy, am I happy that I did! It’s delicious!
Cost: Approx. ~ $15
- First off, preheat your oven to 350°.
- In a mixing bowl, sift together your baking powder and flour. Then, set it to the side for the time being.
- Next, in a saucepan, heat up your milk until it just starts to boil. When that happens, quickly remove it from the heat, and set it to the side for the time being, as well.
- Then, in another mixing bowl, beat together your eggs until they are foamy. When you see that, you can then add in your sugar.
- Keep beating all of these contents together on “Medium-to-High” speed, until the contents thicken up and turn a subtle yellow color.
- Once you achieve that consistency and coloring, you can add in your desired amount of THC tincture, as well as your vanilla extract. Upon doing so, knock the speed of the mixer down to a solid “Medium” before pouring your hot milk inside.
- Then, rapidly beat your flour mixture into the contents.
- Upon completing that step, you can then pour the whole thing into a 10” tube pan.
- When your oven is ready, toss it inside to bake for roughly 45 minutes. When the top offers up a little “bounce back” upon being gently pressed upon, you can remove it from the oven, and let it cool before grabbing a slice.
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you make THC Hot Milk Sponge Cake from scratch like an absolute pro!
Serving: 1Slice | Calories: 206.8kcal | Carbohydrates: 43.4g | Protein: 4.2g | Fat: 1.9g | Cholesterol: 54.5mg | Sodium: 97.2mg