Take Snacking To The Next Level With These Cappuccino Cannabis Caramels
Servings: 48 Pieces
So, if you’re eager to get started, you’ll first need to acquire the following ingredients needed to properly pull of this phenomenal recipe:
- 1 Cup of Cannabis-Infused Butter
- 1 Teaspoon of Regular Non-Medicated Butter
- ½ Teaspoon of Orange Zest
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup of Chopped Walnuts
- 3 Tablespoons of Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 Cup of Light Corn Syrup
- 1 14 oz. Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 16 oz. Package of Brown Sugar
*To ensure you are giving yourself the correct dosage, please consult our Dosing Calculator located on this page*Sweet, savory,and satisfying. That’s pretty much the most succinct way to summarize the amazingness that this recipe for Cappuccino Cannabis Caramels can provide to the lucky consumer fortunate enough to partake in some of these marvelous marijuana morsels.Personally, I love these Cappuccino Cannabis Caramels for a number of reasons. They taste fantastic, get me nice and stoned on a consistent basis, and they are insanely easy to make. What’s even better is, when you’re done, you’ll have plenty to share with your stoner buddies. Or, if you want to stockpile a bunch of tasty THC treats for yourself,you can easily do that with this one-of-a-kind recipe.
Cost: Approx. $10-$15
- For this recipe, you’ll first want to grab an 8” square baking dish, and line that bad body with some aluminum foil. Then, once that aluminum foil is properly applied, you will take that teaspoon of regular, non-medicated butter, and grease up the interior of that lined baking dish.
- After that, grab a saucepan, and place it over “Medium-to-Low” heat. In it, you will fully melt your cannabis-infused butter.
- When that completely melts, stir in your sweetened condensed milk, sugar, corn syrup, and granules of instant coffee. Don’t forget to adhere a trusty candy thermometer to the side of the saucepan at this point, as well.
- Continue to stir and cook the butter and brown sugar mixture for about 20 minutes or so. When it hits our desired temperature of 248°, you can remove it from the heat completely.
- When you’ve removed it from the heat, you can stir in your vanilla extract, walnuts, and orange zest. Upon completing that step, gradually pour your infused caramel mixture into that previously-prepared baking dish.
- Let the caramel mellow out until it returns to room temperature.
- Once it has fully cooled down, remove it from the dish, and carefully peel off the aluminum foil from the caramel.
- At this point, you’ll want to grab a knife, and cut the entire batch of infused caramel into equally-sized portions, to make self-dosing a bit easier to calculate.
- After that, simply pick out your favorite piece (or two) and go to town!
And, boom, that’s how you make Cappuccino Cannabis Caramels like a pro! Stoned appetite, party people.
Calories: 132kcal | Carbohydrates: 19.3g | Protein: 1.1g | Fat: 6.2g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 45mg