These Black Bean Pot Brownies Are Insanely Good
Servings: 1 Dozen
- 3 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Canola Oil
- 1 15 oz. Can of Black Beans Rinsed, Drained
- ⅛ Teaspoon of Salt
- ½ Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup of Baking Cocoa
- ⅔ Cup of Packed Brown Sugar
- 3 Large Eggs Room Temperature
- ½ Cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips Divided
- Baking pan
No, this is not a prank. When I say that I have an amazing recipe for Black Bean Pot Brownies, I mean it with the utmost sincerity and honesty. Sure, they may not sound appetizing now, but that’s only because you haven’t tried them yet. And trust me, when you take a bite of these delicious morsels, the last thing on your mind will be “beans.” I guarantee it.
SEE ALSO: Simple Recipe For THC Sweet Potato & Bean QuesadillasNow, I’m sure you’re intrigued by such a claim. Hopefully, enough so, to give this awesome recipe for Black Bean Pot Brownies a shot. I certainly vouch for them, and think it would be downright foolish to pass up on an opportunity to experience these one-of-a-kind THC treats.For this recipe, you’re going to need to acquire the following ingredients:
Cost: approx. $15
- Alright, so for starters, you’re going to want to place your beans, ¼ cup of your chocolate chips, and your cannabis-infused canola oil in a food processor. Blend all of those elements up until they are intricately incorporated with one another.
- When that happens, add in your brown sugar, egg, baking powder, vanilla extract, and salt. Again, process everything as best you can. You’re looking for the contents to take on a super smooth consistency before proceeding onward.
- Upon completing that super easy step, you will then take those contents, and place them onto a baking pan lined with parchment paper. As far as the baking pan is concerned, you should aim to use one that’s 8” in dimension.
- After you’ve distributed all of your brownie batter into the baking pan, sprinkle in whatever chocolate chips you have left.
- Preheated oven at 350°
- Then, toss the whole thing inside a preheated oven at 350° for about 25 minutes. You’ll know they are ready to take out once they pass that classic “toothpick test of done-ness.”
- When that happens, remove it from the oven, and place it on a wire rack to cool down a touch, before you cut them into similarly-sized portions.
Serving: 1Brownie | Calories: 167kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 131mg