These Cannabis Fish Tacos Are Unbelievably Delicious
Servings: 4 Servings
- 3 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Olive Oil
- ½ Cup of Fresh Cilantro Chopped
- 8 Flour Tortillas 6”
- 1 Pound of Tilapia Fillets Cut in Strips
- 4 Green Onions Thinly Sliced
- 2 ½ Cups of Red Cabbage Shredded
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper Halved – Lengthwise
- 2 Tablespoons of Lime Juice
- ¼ Cup of Reduced-Fat Sour Cream
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
As the weather continues to warm up, and the seasons change, my taste buds, for one reason or another, like to change along with them. My winter-inspired favorites, like warm, hearty stews and satisfying steaks are transferred over to more refreshing, light dishes that coincide perfectly with summertime. Things like these Cannabis Fish Tacos are always on my personal menu during this part of the year, and I think they’ll be on yours, too, after just one bite. Seriously, they’re that damn good!
You may assume that such a delicacy could only be created by a seasoned cannabis chef. Well, with all due respect, you couldn’t be more incorrect. This recipe for Cannabis Fish Tacos is tailor-made for the rookie enthusiast and novice cook. So, if you’re ready to get things going, let’s first take a look at what ingredients you’ll need to get your hands on before you can even think about waltzing into the kitchen.
Cost: Approx. $20
- For starters, you’ll need to grab a big mixing bowl. In it, combine your lime juice and sour cream, which you will then season with your desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Take roughly half of this mixture, and transfer it over to another bowl, and place it to the side for the time being.
- Now, grab your jalapeno pepper, and mince only half of it. Keep that other half intact, as it will come into play later in the recipe.
- At this point, you’ll want to take that minced jalapeno half, and toss it into your sour cream mixture from before, along with your green onions and cabbage. Toss and stir those ingredients together until they are fully incorporated with one another. This is your “cabbage slaw.”
- Then, grab a big skillet, and place it over “Medium” heat. In it, heat up your cannabis-infused olive oil, and throw in your remaining half of jalapeno. Make sure to thoroughly coat that half pepper with your infused olive oil as much as you can.
- You will then proceed to season your tilapia fillets with your desired amount of salt and pepper, before tossing them in the skillet to pan-fry. Keep them in there until the fish flakes apart with the greatest of ease, and the coloring transforms into a delicious golden brown. This, in my experience, happens around the 5-minute mark.
- After you’ve pan-fried the fish strips, you’ll need to warm up your tortillas in the microwave for a little under 30 seconds.
- Lastly, you’ll expertly distribute the fish strips into the warm tortillas, which you will then top off with your previously-made cabbage slaw, cilantro, and other half of sour cream mixture that you set aside early on in the recipe.
Now, simply pick out your two favorite Cannabis Fish Tacos, and prepare to have one of the most deliciously dank meals on the planet! Stoned, appetite.
Serving: 2Tacos | Calories: 416kcal | Carbohydrates: 38.9g | Protein: 30.1g | Fat: 15.2g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 481mg