These Homemade THC Ginger Cookies Are Tremendously Tasty
Servings: 24 Servings
- ¾ Cup of Cannabis-Infused Margarine Softened
- 2 Tablespoons Tablespoons 1 Cup of White Sugar (Divided)
- ¼ Cup of Molasses
- 1 Tablespoon of Water
- 1 Egg Egg
- ¼ Teaspoon of Salt
- ½ Teaspoon of Ground Cloves
- ¾ Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 2 Teaspoon of Ground Ginger
- 2 ¼ Cups of All-Purpose Flour
- Mixing bowl
When it comes to the realm of cookies, there’s averitable world of flavors out therefor one to enjoy. There’s really no combination of tastes that I can imagine not working well in cookie form,to be completely honest. And, once you take a bite of these THC Ginger Cookies, you may rearrange your flavor rankings, and place ginger right there at thetippy-top.
It’s almost hard to explain the depth of deliciousnessthat these THC Ginger Cookies are able to provide. They are filling, but notheavy. They are tasty, but not overwhelming. In short, they are the perfectbalance of satisfying and enjoyable. If every cookie was able to obtain suchgreatness, I don’t think I’d ever be able to stop eating them! If you’re curious about this cannabis cookie recipe,you will first need to grab the following ingredients, before you can eventhink about getting started.
Cost: Approx. $15-$20
- Like with most cookie recipes, you’ll need to start off by preheating your oven. This time, set it to a standard 350°.
- Next, grab a mixing bowl. In it, you’ll want to sift together your salt, cloves, cinnamon, baking soda, ginger, and all-purpose flour. When that’s done, set that bowl to the side for the time being.
- Then, in another large mixing bowl, cream together your cannabis-infused margarine and a cup of sugar. Keep that going until the contents take on an airy and light consistency.
- When that happens, beat in your egg. Follow that up, by stirring in your molasses and water.
- At this point, you’ll want to take those sifted ingredients from before, and slowly stir them into this newly-created molasses blend of ingredients.
- After that, using your hands, you’ll want to shape the dough into tiny spheres. Aim to make each one about 1” or so in dimension.
- Take those dough balls, and roll them in roughly 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- When you’ve done that, place the cookies onto an ungreased cookie sheet, and flatten them just a touch. Remember to keep each cookie roughly 2” away from one another, because they will expand during the baking process.
- When your oven is ready, toss these cookies in to bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Following that brief baking period, remove them from the oven, and let them mellow out on the cookie sheet for about 5 minutes, before transferring them all to a wire rack to complete their cool down process.
The only thing left to do at that point, is grab one (or two), and enjoy all of the cannabis-related awesomeness that these THC Ginger Cookies are famous for.
Serving: 1Cookie | Calories: 143kcal | Carbohydrates: 21.1g | Protein: 1.6g | Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 147mg
Spread the love