These Mini Marijuana Dessert Tacos Are Next-Level Tasty
Servings: 12 Servings
- 6-8 Droppers of THC or CBD Tincture
- ½ Cup of Strawberries Minced
- ½ Cup of Green Grapes Sliced
- ¼ Cup of Cinnamon Sugar
- 8 Large Flour Tortillas
- ½ Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 Package of Cream Cheese 8 oz., Softened
- 2 Cups of Vegetable Oil For Frying
- Mixing bowl
If I was tasked with trying to list all the things Ilove about tacos, I’d probably be talking for days. There’s really nothing butpositives to say when we’re discussing tacos. And I don’t think I’m the onlyone in the cannabis community that has a soft spot for all things taco-related.And this recipe for Mini Marijuana Dessert Tacos is just another thing to addto the ever-growing list of things I love about this legendary Mexican treat.
What’s even better, is these Mini Marijuana DessertTacos couldn’t be easier to make. Seriously. In under a half hour, you’ll havea full batch of infused, fully-dank dessert tacos that you, and all of your stonerfriends, can enjoy after a hearty meal.
Cost: Approx. $20+
- To begin, you’ll want to grab a big saucepan. In it, you’ll want to heat up your vegetable oil, until it hits roughly 350°.
- Next, grab a mixing bowl. In it, beat together your cream cheese, cannabis tincture, vanilla extract, brown sugar, and ground cinnamon. Keep mixing those elements together until the contents develop a smooth texture and consistency.
- At this point, you’ll want to grab your tortillas, and proceed to cut circles in them with the help of a 3” cookie cutter. With those cut pieces, you’ll then use your fingers to fold the rounds into the shape of a mini taco shell.
- Now, with the help of some kitchen tongs, grab each folded tortilla round, and cook it in the oil for 2-3 minutes. When you see that it’s starting to hold its taco shell shape, and it turns a delicious golden brown, you can remove it from the oil, and place it atop a plate that was previously-lined with paper towels, which will sop up the excess oil.
- Repeat this process with all of your mini tortilla taco shells.
- After you’ve completed that step, you’ll take your cinnamon sugar, and expertly sprinkle a “healthy” amount of it over those mini taco shells.
- Follow that up, by spreading your infused cream cheese mixture into each mini taco shell.
- Then, for an added pop of color (and flavor), strategically place strawberries and grapes on each one, thus creating a visually pleasing series of truly delicious (and dank) Mini Marijuana Dessert Tacos!
Pretty easy, right? And, on top of tasting phenomenal, they look incredible. If there was ever an edible recipe that seemed tailor-made for social media, this is the one. It’s adorable, tasty, and packed with THC. Now, I must remind you, my fellow stoners, be easy with these mini morsels of marijuana greatness. They will taste great, there’s no denying that, but seeing as how you’ll want more and more, you may quickly forget just how infused these bites are. Which is why I always suggest people take a “low and slow” approach towards edibles. Just nosh on a small amount to start off. Then, in 90 minutes or so, when the effects have had a solid amount of time to release their strength, through your metabolism, you’ll get a better feel for how you, well, feel. If, at this point, you think you could use a slight uptick in effects, just grab another small portion, and give it an equal amount of time to release its potency. But, if you’re more than happy with where you’re at, don’t even worry about another bite. Just let these good vibes and positive moods enhance your day in the most deliciously dank way imaginable. Eat responsibly, my friends.
Serving: 2Tacos | Calories: 323kcal | Carbohydrates: 42.9g | Protein: 5.9g | Fat: 14.4g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 397mg
Spread the love