This Honey Mustard Marijuana Grilled Chicken Is A “Must” For The Summer
Servings: 4 Servings
- 1/4 Cup Cannabis-Infused Honey
- 4 Whole Chicken Breast Halves
- 1 Teaspoon Steak Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1/3 Cup Dijon Mustard
- Mixing bowl
Any one with any level of experience in the kitchen, can pull off this super-simple recipe for Honey Mustard Marijuana Grilled Chicken like a seasoned chef. Which ,I understand, sounds like a hyperbolic statement to make so generally, but once you see how easy it is, you may start making it every week – if not tonight!Many people hate on chicken breasts for a multitude of reasons. But, while there is a veritable plethora of complaints about this part of our beloved flightless bird, the main component seems to be that many folks believe this to be the most bland piece of protein on the planet. And, sure, without spices, that may be the case, but show me a piece of unseasoned, un flavored meat that does taste good on its own. You can’t! That’s why this Honey Mustard Grilled Chicken recipe is trulyphenomenal.
Cost: Approx. ~ $15
- Like most recipes of this nature, you’ll want to start off by preheating your grill to a “Medium” heat.
- Next, you’ll need to get your hands on a mixing bowl. In it, combine your cannabis-infused honey, steak sauce, mayonnaise, and mustard.
- Upon thoroughly mixing those ingredients together, grab a tiny portion of it, and set it to the side for the moment. You’ll be using it as a basting agent later in the recipe.
- Dip and expertly coat your chicken in the remaining sauce. Make sure you cover it in as much of this infused sauce as you can.
- Now, oil the grill grates, before tossing your chicken on to grill (over indirect heat) for close to 20 minutes. Every now and then, you should flip the chicken, to make sure that every side is getting an equal amount of cooking time.
- During the final 10 minutes, grab your reserved infused sauce from before, and thoroughly baste the chicken in it, as it rounds out its grilling time.
- When the juices are running clear, you can remove the chicken from the grill, toss it on a platter, and serve it up to all of your stoner friends and family.
And boom, that’s it, party people. That’s how you make Honey Mustard Marijuana Grilled Chicken at home like a veteran grill master!
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 265.9kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 24.7g | Fat: 8.3g | Cholesterol: 69.8mg | Sodium: 617.6mg
Spread the love