This Recipe For Weed Apple Oatmeal Crisp Is Phenomenal
Servings: 8 Servings
- 1/2 Cup Cannabis-Infused Butter Melted
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 3 Cups Apples Peeled, Cored, Chopped
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- Mixing bowl
The nostalgic balance of flavors and potency are so expertly blended in with one another, you would have no idea that each bite was packing an impressive amount of cannabis. I know I certainly struggle to remember that, as I’m constantly having to remind myself to err on the side of caution with this edible. It isso tasty, you’ll want to finish off the entire thing in one sitting, but trustme, just eat a little bit to start out, wait a little over an hour, and go from there. That’s the easiest, most enjoyable way to go into your edible experience- and that goes double for deliciously dank desserts, such as this Weed Apple Oatmeal Crisp.
Crunchy, bright, fresh, and all sorts of dank. Those are just as mattering of the adjectives one could accurately use when discussing the greatness that is Weed Apple Oatmeal Crisp.
Cost: Approx. $20
- Kick things off by preheating your oven to a classic 350°. As that warms up, you can take this time to gently grease your 8” square baking pan.
- Now, you’ll need to get your hands on a big mixing bowl. In it, you’ll need to combine your cannabis-infused butter, flour, oats, and brown sugar. Keep mixing up those ingredients until the contents develop a “crumbly” texture.
- When that happens, take half of that infused crumb mixture, and place it in your previously-prepared pan.
- On top of that, spread your apples. Then, top that off with a sprinkling of cinnamon and sugar. Lastly, end the whole thing with your remaining infused crumb mixture.
- When your oven is ready, toss that sucker inside to bake for anywhere between 40-45 minutes. When you see the crisp take on a golden brown coloring, you can remove it from the oven, and let it cool. But, once it’s ready, you can start digging in!
And there you have it, party people. In roughly an hour, you were able to whip up your very own Weed Apple Oatmeal Crisp. Way to go!