This Recipe For THC Strawberry Dessert Squares Is Surprisingly Strong
Servings: 20 Servings
- For the crust you’ll need:
- ½ Cup of Cannabis-Infused Butter Softened
- 1 Pouch of Sugar Cookie Mix 17.5 oz.
- 1 Egg
- For the filling you’ll need:
- 1 Package of Cream Cheese 8 oz., Softened
- 1 Container of Frozen Whipped Topping 8 oz.
- For the topping you’ll need:
- ⅓ Cup of White Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of Cornstarch
- 1 Dash of Red Food Coloring
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 4 Cups of Fresh Strawberries Sliced, Divided
- ⅓ Cup of Water
- Mixing bowl
When I think about summer desserts, I think about strawberries. These refreshing, vibrant little morsels of Mother Nature never fail to hit the spot, and it truly doesn’t matter how they’re incorporated in a recipe. If strawberries are a part of it, it’s likely going to taste phenomenal. And, if there’s a little cannabis tossed in the mix, as well, why, that’s even better. Which is precisely what you can expect from these THC Strawberry Dessert Squares. This recipe for THC Strawberry Dessert Squares may seem intimidating to some, but I assure you, this is one of the most “user-friendly” recipes around. It doesn’t take much effort, nor skill to complete, and if you follow the simple step scorrectly, you’ll wind up with a powerfully potent batch of deliciously dank dessert squares that’ll take your summer festivities to a whole new level. If you’re looking to give this recipe a shot at home, you’ll need the following ingredients.
Cost: Approx. $20
- As you would with most other dessert recipes, you’ll need to start by preheating your oven to 350°. And, as that warms up, grab a jelly roll pan, and spray the interior of it with non-stick cooking spray.
- Now, in a large mixing bowl, combine your egg, cookie mix, and cannabis-infused butter. Mix those ingredients together until the contents transform into a soft dough, which you will then evenly distribute and press into that previously-sprayed jelly roll pan.
- When your oven is ready, toss that pan in to bake for anywhere between 10-15 minutes. You’ll know it’s ready to take out, when the crust develops a subtle golden brown color. After taking it out of the oven, place it on the counter to cool down for about a half an hour.
- Then, with the help of an electric mixer set on “Medium” speed, you’ll need to beat your cream cheese until it becomes completely smooth. At that point, you can add in your whipped topping, and stir both of those elements together until they, once again, become super smooth.
- Take that mixture, and spread it evenly over the crust, before tossing the whole thing in the fridge for the time being.
- Meanwhile, grab a saucepan, and mix your cornstarch and sugar together over “Medium” heat. After those have been adequately mixed together, add in 1 cup of strawberries, vanilla extract, and water.
- Stir and cook those ingredients together, and as you do, use a spoon and mash up the strawberries as best you can. When the mixture is thick and the strawberries are soft, you can move on with the recipe. That usually takes another 10-15 minutes, in my experience.
- Next, you’ll need to stir your food coloring into that strawberry mixture, and remove it from the heat source. Allow it to cool down for roughly 10 minutes.
- Following that brief cool down period, you can gradually stir your last 3 cups of strawberries into that recently-made strawberry blend. Take those newly-combined components, and spoon it over your cream cheese filling.
- Toss the whole thing in the fridge to set for roughly 60 minutes.
- After that, cut yourself a square, and let this delectable edible enhance your mood for the rest of the day.
This recipe for THC Strawberry Dessert Squares is fantastic, and I’m confident you’ll love it just as much as I do!
Serving: 1Square | Calories: 253kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 2.5g | Fat: 14.4g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 130mg