This Slow-Cooker Cannabis Pepper Steak Is Surprisingly Strong
Servings: 6 Servings
- 4-6 Droppers of THC or CBD Tincture
- 3 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Vegetable Oil
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of White Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce
- 1 Can of Stewed Tomatoes 14.5 oz, w/ Liquid
- 2 Large Green Bell Peppers Roughly Chopped
- ½ Cup of Onion Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon of Cornstarch
- ¼ Cup of Hot Water
- 1 Cube of Beef Bouillon
- 2 Pounds of Beef Sirloin Cut in 2” Strips
- Mixing bowl
There’s really nothing that can come close to a well-prepared steak dinner, in my opinion. Which, I know, is probably astatement hated by vegans and vegetarians everywhere. But, I’m sorry. I can’tbut be fully infatuated and satisfied whenever I get to enjoy a solid steakmeal. And this recipe for a Slow-Cooker Cannabis Pepper Steak is right up therewith the “greats,” as far as I’m concerned.
Meat that takes its time to cook routinely packs way more flavor than your standard steak dish, and this Slow-Cooker Cannabis Pepper Steak does just that – with an added THC kick, for good measure. Now, I’m sure there’s a healthy amount of you out there who are too intimidated to take on as teak recipe of this nature. But I urge you to put those disparaging thoughts to the side, and trust me when I say that, this is one of the easiest recipes you’ll ever encounter. Now, before we run into the kitchen and get started,you will first need to acquire the following critical ingredients. You’re going to need:
Cost: Approx. $20-$25
- Alright, so to kick things off with this recipe, you’ll first need to season your strips of sirloin with your desired amount of garlic powder.
- Then, in a big skillet placed over “Medium” heat, toss your cannabis-infused vegetable oil and seasoned strips of beef. Keep them in there until the beef develops a consistent brown color.
- At that point, you’ll want to transfer those contents over to your slow cooker.
- After that, you’ll want to grab a mixing bowl. In it, mix together your hot water and bouillon cube until the cube fully dissolves. Once that happens, you can mix in your cornstarch, and keep that going, until that, too, dissolves completely.
- Then, stir in your desired amount of cannabis tincture. And really stir it in there, too, as you’ll want to evenly disperse the potency throughout the entirety of the mixture.
- Following that, you’ll take that infused bouillon mixture, and dump it into the slow cooker, along with your meat.
- Next, you’ll stir in your salt, sugar, soy sauce, stewed tomatoes, green peppers, and onions.
- When those are fully incorporated with one another, you’ll want to cover that slow-cooker, and let those elements cook with each other, on “High,” for anywhere between 3-4 hours. But, if you’d rather kick it down to a “Low” setting, you’ll want to keep those elements cooking for anywhere between 6-8 hours.
Whichever route you take, once your designated cooking time is done, you can remove the steak from the cooker, plate it up, and start enjoying the deliciously dank depth of flavors (and potency) that this one-of-a-kind Slow-Cooker Cannabis Pepper Steak is able to provide.
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 301kcal | Carbohydrates: 11.7g | Protein: 28.2g | Fat: 15.8g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 1189mg
Spread the love