This THC Sheet Cake With Sour Cherries Is The Perfect Treat
Servings: 24 Servings
- 1 Cup Cannabis-Infused Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Cannabis-Infused Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Confectioners’ Sugar
- 1 3/4 Cans Pitted Sour Cherries 16 oz., Drained
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 4 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 3 1/4 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 4 Whole Eggs
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Fresh Lemon Zest
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Sugar
- 2 Cups Confectioners’ Sugar
- Mixing bowl
Once you take a bite of this THC Sheet Cake with Sour Cherries you will fallhead-over-heels for it, I guarantee it. The depth of rich flavors are incomparable when discussing other cakes of this nature, and the mellow waves of relaxation that each piece provides is unrivaled in the world of edibles, asfar as I’m concerned. But, why should I keep waxing poetic about this piece of perfection, when I can just show you how to make it for yourself ?
It’s summertime, party people. And these delightfully warm months meanonly one thing: cake. Well, sheet cake to be specific. There some thing classic about this legendary dessert dish that never fails to hit thespot. And while there are a litany of various recipes out there, I feel like this one for THC Sheet Cake with Sour Cherries is the epitome of perfection.
Cost: Approx. $20
- Like with most cake recipes, you’ll want to start things off by preheating your oven to a classic 350°.
- As that slowly creeps up to our desired temperature level, you can utilize this time to grease up a big, rimmed baking sheet with some non-infused, store-bought butter.
- Next, grab yourself a mixing bowl. In it, combine 1 cup and 2 tablespoons of cannabis-infused butter with your 2 cups of confectioners’ sugar, salt, lemon zest, and vanilla sugar. Beat these ingredients together intricately with the help of an electric mixer. Keep this going until the contents develop a sincerely smooth consistency and texture.
- When that happens, you can feel free to add in your eggs, but only do so one at a time. And don’t add in the next egg, until the current egg has been fully incorporated into the mixture. Keep that going for 10 minutes or so. Once the batter becomes visibly foamy, you can move on with the recipe.
- At this point, you’ll need to get another mixing bowl. In this one, you’ll need to combine your baking powder and flour. When you’ve done an adequate job combining those two, you will then beat it into the main mixture, but do so alternatively with your milk.
- Upon completing that, you’ll want to evenly spread this batter onto your previously-prepared baking sheet. Feel free to use a spatula here to help spread out this deliciously dank batter.
- Now, you’ll want to cover the entire thing in cherries.
- When your oven is ready, toss it inside to bake for roughly 45 minutes. Once the cake has set, you can remove it from the oven, and let it cool on the counter for half an hour.
- Before you start serving it up, apply a dusting of confectioners’ sugar over the whole thing, and start eating!
Boom! That’s how you make THC Sheet Cake with Sour Cherries like a professional chef!
Serving: 1206.4 | Calories: 206.4kcal | Carbohydrates: 27.4g | Protein: 3.2g | Fat: 9.7g | Cholesterol: 50.6mg | Sodium: 121.8mg