Treat Yourself To Some Cannabis Caramel Grapes
Servings: 12 Servings
- 1 Cup Cannabis-Infused Butter
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 5 Cups Green Seedless Grapes
- 2 Tablespoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Confectioners’ Sugar
- 2 Cups Sour Cream
- Mixing bowl
Every month or so, I decide to treat myself to some of these Cannabis Caramel Grapes, and they never fail to disappoint. These marijuana morsels, when done correctly, look like they would be found in the lobby of a 5-star resort. There's simply no denying the fact that these are some of the fanciest edible son the planet. And, what’s even better is they couldn’t be easier to make! I tre ally is a “win, win.”
The epitome of elegance. The definition of classy. The true trade mark of sophistication. Those statements only begin to scratch the surface when trying to describe the undeniable decadence of these dank Cannabis Caramel Grapes.
Cost: Approx. ~ $15
- To get things started with this super simple recipe, you will first need to get your hands on a big mixing bowl. In it, you’ll want to mix together your vanilla extract, confectioners’ sugar, and sour cream.
- Once you feel like those ingredients are fully incorporated with one another, you can then feel free to stir in your grapes. Then, when you have done an adequate job of coating and covering the grapes in that mixture, you can set that bowl to the side for the time being.
- Next, you’ll need to grab a saucepan, and place it over “Medium” heat. In it, you will mix together your brown sugar and cannabis-infused butter. Keep stirring and cooking those ingredients together until the contents visibly start to thicken up. Do not boil it.
- After that, you will take this infused brown sugar mixture, and pour it over your previously-coated grapes in the bowl. Stir everything up to the best of your ability, to ensure that all the flavors (and potency) are being evenly distributed throughout the contents.
- Upon completing that step, you will want to toss that entire bowl in the fridge for a couple hours, at the very least, before you even think about serving any up to your stoner friends. Other than that, you’re done!
Now, all you have to do is sit back, relax, and grab yourself a healthy portion of these Cannabis Caramel Grapes, and prepare to have a truly relaxing edible experience.
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 337.5kcal | Carbohydrates: 30.8g | Protein: 1.8g | Fat: 23.8g | Cholesterol: 57.5mg | Sodium: 132.2mg