Treat Yourself To Some Homemade Creamy Caramel Cannabis Flan
Servings: 10 Servings
- 5-8 Droppers of THC or CBD Tincture
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Can of Evaporated Milk 12 oz.
- 1 Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz.
- 5 Eggs
- 1 Package of Cream Cheese 8 oz., Softened
- ¾ Cup of White Sugar
- Mixing bowl
I remember my very first experience with this unique European delicacy. I was just a boy, probably around 10 or 11, when a slice of this “strange” cake was slid in front of me. I didn’t know what to think. Was it going to be gooey? Was it going to even taste good? Well, with all the courage I could muster as a child, I wentahead and dug in. And, honestly, it didn’t take more than a couple bites, before I realized just how much I lovedit. And it’s that lengthy love-affair with this intriguing dish that led me tofind this recipe for Creamy Caramel Cannabis Flan.
You may have had a traditional flan before. In fact, I hope you have. Because you will be able to easily tell just how perfect this Creamy Caramel Cannabis Flan is in a matter of seconds. Seriously, it’s that damn good. And, on top of that, it’s not even hard to make. Ready to get started? Good. However, before I share the few simple steps needed to properly pull off this recipe, you’ll need to get your hands on the following ingredients:
Cost: Approx. ~ $15
- First off, preheat your trusty oven to a classic 350°.
- Then, grab a saucepan, and place it over “Medium-to-Low” heat. In it, cook up your sugar, and keep stirring it up the entire time, until it turns golden.
- Next, pour that golden sugar into a round baking dish, and angle (tilt) the dish, to ensure that the golden sugar is coating the entire bottom and sides. I’d say aim to use a 10” round baking dish for this recipe, as that often works out best.
- Now, grab a big mixing bowl. In it, beat together your cream cheese until it develops a smooth consistency. Follow that up, by beating in your eggs, one at a time. Keep that going until each egg is fully blended in with the contents.
- At this point, you’ll want to beat in your vanilla extract, desired amount of cannabis tincture, evaporated milk, and condensed milk. Keep that going until you reestablish a smoothness amongst the entirety of the mixture.
- Take this mixture, and expertly pour it into that caramel-coated pan from the beginning of the recipe.
- Next, grab a roasting pan, and line that sucker with a moistened kitchen towel. Follow that up by placing that baking dish on that towel, inside of the pan.
- Then, put that roasting pan in the oven, on the middle rack, before filling the roasting pan with some boiling water. Keep filling it up, until the water reaches roughly halfway up the sides of the dish.
- When your oven is ready, close the door, and let this bake for almost an hour. When the center of the contents have fully set, you can take it out of the oven.
- Once out of the oven, place it on a wire rack to cool down for an additional 60 minutes, before tossing it in the fridge for an overnight stay.
- When you’re ready, take it out of the fridge, and run a sharp knife along the edges of the pan, to help release the flan from the mold. Then, upon accomplishing that, invert that ganja-filled flan onto a serving platter, and get ready to eat!
That, my friends, is how you make a Creamy Caramel Cannabis Flan that you, and all of your stoner pals, can enjoy.
Serving: 1Portion | Calories: 349.7kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 10.5g | Cholesterol: 141.9mg | Sodium: 191.2mg