These Mint Marijuana Brownies Are Insanely Delicious
Servings: 24 Servings
- 1 Cup 6 Tablespoons of Cannabis-Infused Butter (Softened, Divided)
- 1 Cup of White Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 ½ Cups of Chocolate Syrup
- 1 Cup of All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Cups of Confectioners’ Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of Creme de Menthe Liquer
- 1 Cup of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Mixing bowl
Some desserts are classic for a reason. For the mostpart, it’s because they have an undeniable reputation for reliable taste andenjoyability. In other words, when you see it on a menu, you know exactly whatto expect, and it rarely (if ever) lets you down. For all these reasons (andmore), people often consider “Brownies” to be one of the end-all, be-alloptions when it comes to post-dinner treats. And this recipe for Mint MarijuanaBrownies is no different.
These Mint Marijuana Brownies take everything you knowand love about the standard brownie recipe, and toss a little minty twist intothe mix. Which, in my opinion, takes these already-iconic marijuana morsels toepic new heights. Now, if you’re ready (and willing) to tackle thissuper simple recipe, you’re going to need to obtain the following ingredients:
Cost: Approx. $15+
- Like most brownie recipes, you’ll want to start off by preheating your oven. This time, set it to 350°. As that builds up to our desired temperature level, take this time to grease a baking dish. Aim to use one that’s roughly 9” x 13” in dimension.
- Next, you’ll need to grab a substantially-sized mixing bowl. In it, you’ll cream together ½ cup of softened cannabis-infused butter and 1 cup of sugar. Keep creaming those two ingredients together until the contents develop a silky smooth consistency.
- When that happens, grab your eggs, and proceed to beat them into the mixture, but only do so one at a time. Follow that up with your chocolate syrup and flour. Keep that stirring going until you see the flour just barely incorporated with the other ingredients.
- At this point, you’ll take that newly-created batter, and transfer it evenly into that previously-greased pan.
- When your oven is ready, toss that batter inside to bake for around a half an hour. You’ll know it’s ready, once the top offers up a bit “bounce back” when pressed. After taking it out of the oven, you’ll need to place it on the counter to cool, but do not remove it from the pan just yet.
- In another mixing bowl (a small one this time), you will need to beat together your creme de menthe, ½ cup of cannabis-infused butter, and confectioners’ sugar. Once you’ve achieved a smooth consistency, you can take that mixture, and spread it over those cooled brownies.
- Then, toss those newly-covered brownies in the fridge to set for the time being.
- Moving on, you’ll now need to melt your last 6 tablespoons of cannabis-infused butter, along with your chocolate chips, in the microwave. It usually only takes a couple minutes, but be sure to stir up the contents every 30 seconds or so during this process.
- Once you’ve accomplished a full melt, you can let it cool momentarily, before spreading it over that previously-applied minty layer.
- Following this, you’ll need to cover all of the brownies, and return them to the fridge to chill out for 60 minutes, at the very least. Then, when they’re ready, take them out, and proceed to cut them into equally-sized squares, and boom, you’re done!
That’s how you make a killer batch of Mint Marijuana Brownies in the comfort of your own cannabis kitchen. Enjoy!
Serving: 1Brownie | Calories: 286kcal | Carbohydrates: 39.5g | Protein: 2.4g | Fat: 13.8g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 101mg
Spread the love