These Triple Chocolate Chunk Cannabis Cookies Are Phenomenal
Servings: 12 Servings
- 1/2 Cup Cannabis-Infused Butter
- 3 Tablespoons White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 ½ Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- Mixing bowl
I have fond memories of going grocery shopping with my parents as achild. No, I wasn’t a huge fan of running errands, but I was obsessed with the cookie aisle. The mountain-sized displays ofvarious cookies were almost too much for my little brain to handle. And, whengiven the chance, I routinely picked up any variation that packed as muchchocolate into their morsels as they possibly could. I believe it’s thatchildhood preference that led me to these Triple Chocolate Chunk CannabisCookies.
The nostalgic (and potency) experienced with every bite is unlike anyother edible on the planet, in my personal opinion. But, why am I stilljabbering on and on about these Triple Chocolate Chunk Cannabis Cookies, when Icould just jump into the recipe for them?! Let’s get into it, shall we?
Cost: Approx. ~ $20
- First off, grab a big mixing bowl. In it, combine your salt, white sugar, cannabis-infused butter, and brown sugar. Really beat those ingredients with the help of an electric mixer. Keep combining those elements until the contents turn deep brown, and the consistency becomes creamy.
- When that happens, add in your vanilla extract and egg. Proceed to beat everything up once more, until the smoothness returns and the coloring becomes a few shades lighter. That, in my experience, takes only 10-15 seconds.
- Now, grab another mixing bowl. In this one, mix together your baking soda and flour.
- Once those are nice and blended in with one another, gradually add it to the wet ingredients from before. And keep mixing it in, until everything is just about incorporated together. If there are only a few scant elements of flour left, that is perfect!
- Next, fold in your white, dark, and milk chocolate. Use a spatula for this step, not the electric mixer.
- Upon completing that step, you will want to cover the dough, and throw it in the fridge. Leave it there for half an hour, at the very least. But if you can, let it stay in there for a couple of days.
- When you’re ready, preheat your oven to a solid 350°.
- As that warms up, split your dough (while cold) into 2 separate portions. Each should be about ¼ ounce or so. Then, place each portion onto a cookie sheet.
- When your oven is fully ready, toss that cookie sheet inside to bake for 10-12 minutes. When you see the cookies crisp up a touch and develop a golden brown coloring, you can remove them from the oven.
- Let them cool for a half hour, before grabbing one, and digging in!
Boom! And that’s how you make Triple Chocolate Chunk Cannabis Cookies from scratch!
Serving: 1Cookie | Calories: 344.3kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 3.8g | Fat: 16.2g | Cholesterol: 41.5mg | Sodium: 310.2mg
Spread the love