This Cannabis Chicken Fried Steak Recipe Is Super Easy
Servings: 4 Servings
- 5-7 Droppers of THC or CBD Tincture
- 4 Cups of Milk
- 2 ¼ Cup of All-Purpose Flour Divided
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- 3 Cups of Vegetable Shortening For Frying
- 2 Cloves of Garlic Minced
- 1 Tablespoon of Hot Sauce
- 1 Egg
- 1 ½ Cups of Buttermilk
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder
- 4 Beef Cube Steaks ½ Pound
- Mixing bowl
Comfort food. There’s really nothing like it, right? I think the most fascinating thing about the concept of “comfort food” is that it means something different to everyone. For some, it means a hearty stew on a cold night. For others, it means memories of seafood feasts from the past. But, personally, whenever I’m tasked with thinking about my ideal “comfort food,” my mind always harkens back to this beloved, ever-popular, always tasty recipe for Cannabis Chicken Fried Steak.
A traditional version of this dish is enough on it sown to be considered an elite choice for a comforting meal, but when you toss some ganja into the mix, it takes everything to new levels of relaxation and satisfaction. This Cannabis Chicken Fried Steak is so delicious, so enjoy able, I doubt you will ever make the non-infused version ever again. I know that’s a big claim to make, but I feel that confident in this cannabis chicken dish – and I think you will, too, after you whip some up for yourself. For this surprisingly simple cannabis cuisine, you are going to need to purchase the following items from your local grocery store and neighborhood cannabis club.
Cost: Approx. $20
- To start, you’ll want to pound those delicious steaks of yours, until they reach a thickness of roughly ¼”.
- Next, grab a small bowl. In it, dump in 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Then, in a different bowl, mix together your baking soda, baking powder, as well as your desired amount of salt and pepper. Follow that up, by stirring in your garlic, hot sauce, egg, buttermilk, and half of your desired amount of cannabis tincture.
- Grab each steak, and dunk it in the flour first, and follow that up by dunking it into the infused batter. Lastly, dunk it one last time in the flour, and be sure to pat the flour onto each steak, ensuring that every single one is fully coated with that critical dry component.
- At this point, you’ll want to heat up your shortening for frying in a deep, heavy skillet. Heat it up until it reaches 325°.
- When you reach that temperature level, you can start frying your steaks. I’d say aim to keep them in there for about 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Take each completed steak, and put it on a paper towel lined plate, so they can drain out their excess oil. Repeat that frying and draining process for all of your steaks.
- Following that, grab the skillet, and drain the fat from it, but hold onto about ¼ cup of that run-off, and yes, that includes any solid bits that have been left, as well.
- Then, place the skillet back over “Medium-to-Low” heat, along with your reserved juices. You can then proceed to whisk your remaining all-purpose flour into the oil, and be sure to scrape up whatever is on the bottom of the pan to increase the overall flavor of this gravy that you’re creating.
- Upon completing that, stir in your milk, as you kick the temperature up to a solid “Medium.” Bring that gravy to a simmer, and let it stay in that state for a little over 6 minutes.
- When it thickens up, remove it from the heat, stir in the last half of your desired amount of cannabis tincture. Follow that up with your preferred amount of salt and pepper.
- The moment those ingredients are fully incorporated with one another, you can spoon this delicious gravy over your waiting steaks, and get ready to eat!
That’s how you make Cannabis Chicken Fried Steak in the comfort of your own cannabis kitchen.
Serving: 1Steak | Calories: 791.1kcal | Carbohydrates: 71.1g | Protein: 47g | Cholesterol: 123.6mg | Sodium: 1393.4mg
Spread the love