Kick Your Breakfast Up A Notch With Homemade Pot Pop-Tarts
- ⅛ Cup of Cannabis-Infused Coconut Oil Melted
- ⅞ Cup of Regular Non-Medicated Coconut Oil (Melted)
- 1 ¼ Cup of All-Purpose FLour
- Salt Dash
- ⅓ Cup of Organic Sugar
- ¼ Cup of Almond Milk
- ½ Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Jam Your Choice
- Parchment Paper
- Baking sheet
- Large bowl
- Small bowl
- Rolling Pin
Before we let our inner child get stoned off these Pot Pop-Tarts, we need to make sure you have all the necessary ingredients required to properly pull off this THC pastry treat.
SEE ALSO: Get Baked With This Cannabis-Infused Baklava For this Pot Pop-Tarts recipe, you will need:
- Alright, to kick things off, you’ll want to grab some parchment paper, and line a baking sheet with it, so as to avoid sticking during the baking process.
- After that quick preliminary step, you’ll want to grab a fairly large bowl for mixing. In it, whisk together your organic sugar, salt, and all-purpose flour.
- Then, in a slightly smaller bowl, again for mixing, combine your coconut oils (infused and store-bought), vanilla extract, and almond milk.
- Once you’ve completed that simple step, carefully combine the wet and dry ingredients, and mix them both up to the best of your ability. This should result in a dough-like mixture.
- When you’re happy with how everything is looking, remove the dough from the bowl, and start kneading it on a floured countertop. Keep that kneading going, until everything becomes nice and smooth.
- With a rolling pin, roll out the dough, until it reaches a thickness of about 1/8th of an inch. That’s the ideal thickness for this type of THC pastry, believe me.
- After that, cut out little “Pop Tart” rectangles in the dough.
- Each rectangle will serve as a top or bottom, depending on which one is having the jam spread onto it first.
- Once you’ve covered half the rectangles in your preferred jam, cover those rectangles up with an adjacent, jam-free rectangle, and transfer them over to the previously-prepared cookie sheet.
- Seal the edges of each Pop-Tart with a fork, and toss them in your preheated oven at 325° for anywhere between 18-25 minutes. You’ll know they are ready to take out, when their edges darken, and the tops take on a more golden brown color.
- When they’re ready, remove them from the oven, and allow them to cool for 5-10 minutes. Then, when they are mellow enough to handle without burning yourself, you can grab one, and dig in!
And, I promise, when you take a bite of these Pot Pop-Tarts, you may never go back to the real thing – and why would you?!