Reading Time: 2 minutes
- Four drops of Caryophyllene terpenes
- One whole sourdough baguette
- Two cups girl scout cookie Butter
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Six roma tomatoes
- ⅓ cup of basil
- One cup of balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup of honey
- Buffalo mozzarella cheese
- ½ onion
In this recipe we will be targeting inflammation! By using Caryophyllene terpenes and girl scout cookies. Combining these two strains together, we will have a basil, pepper, and rosemary flavors from our terpenes and a sweet earthy flavor from our girl scout cookies.
- Terpenes dilution Instructions – Add one ounce of food grade MCT oil to six drops of terpenes.
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a saucepan, add one cup of balsamic vinegar ¼ cup of honey and four drops of terpenes. Reduce on medium to low flame until it has a thick sauce like consistency, set aside and cool. Slice your baguette into half inch slices. Prepare your baking sheet with foil and non stick spray. Spread infused butter onto each baguette slice, when done sprinkle all baguettes with parmesan cheese, and bake until golden brown. (fifteen to twenty minutes). Next wash and core your tomatoes, discard the cores leaving only the outer part of tomato. Dice tomatoes, onions, and basil. Put in bowel and set aside. Slice the buffalo mozzarella into appropriate slices to fit onto baguettes. Next add two tbs of vinaigrette at a time until you have enough of the sauce coated on the bruschetta (tomato, onion, basil mix). Place a slice of cheese on top of each baguette and top them with one tablespoon of bruschetta. Be sure to drizzle plate with some vinaigrette and olive oil and garnish with fresh basil.