Step By Step Recipe For Cannabis-Infused Pizza
- Cannabis-Infused Olive Oil
- Pre-Made Pizza Pie Crust 10” – 12”
- Tomato Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella
- Shredded Parmesan
- Shredded Provolone
Sure, you may have been high before. But have you ever been “pizza high”? Not many have. But that’s precisely what this cannabis pizza recipe promises to deliver, and it does so every single time. However, before we dive too deep into this marijuana pizza madness, I think it’s important to recognize the amazing bond and undeniable connection cannabis and pizza have shared for decades.Think about it. How To Make Cannabis-Infused Pizza At Home
SEE ALSO: Impress Your Friends With Some Ganja-Infused GnocchiWhen you’re good and stoned, few things sound more delicious than a cheesy slice of pizza. Hell, if you’ve got the right strain, a person could mow down an entire pie by themselves. I know I’ve done it before, and I’m sure I’ll do it again. I look forward to it, to be completely honest. Pizza is great because, just like cannabis, there’s a million different varieties, but each of them are special in their very own, uniquely distinct way. Sure, some are better than others, but at the end of the day, you can’t go wrong with any kind of weed or pizza, in my professional opinion. And I think you’d be hard-pressed to find someone that would say otherwise. SEE ALSO: How To Make Cannabis Key Lime PieAlso, let’s not forget all of the employment opportunities that these fine eateries have provided the cannabis community with over the years. I don’t think I’ve ever encountered a delivery guy who wasn’t high, and I proudly stand and salute their hardworking THC-infused efforts. I’m sure it must be torturous having to be constantly baked around some delicious smelling pizzas that you can’t eat. These people, without any exaggeration, are heroes.And, even though these pies are downright perfect in every single way possible, I knew that there had to be a way to combine my other favorite thing, marijuana, into the mix. Thankfully, there are a multitude of ways to make that culinary dream of cannabis pizza a full-blown reality, and I’m here to tell you how. SEE ALSO: Get Lifted With These Cannabis-Infused Grilled Cheese SandwichesIn order to make cannabis-infused pizza, you will need the following ingredients:
- Once you’ve gotten all of those ingredients together, you can get started on your Cannabis-Infused Pizza.
- To kick things off, grab your pre-made pie crust, and place it on a floured surface. At this point, you’ll want to ladle (or spoon) in your desired amount of tomato sauce. Atop that layer of sauce, sprinkle on your preferred amount of cheese, along with however many pepperonis you want.
- After that, apply roughly 2-4 teaspoons worth of cannabis-infused olive oil over the entire pie.
- Then, place it into a preheated oven at 400° for 20-25 minutes.
- You’ll know it’s just about done when the cheese has fully melted, and the crust starts to sport a delicious, golden-brown hue. And when you’re happy with how everything is looking, simply remove it from the oven, and place it on the counter to cool for a moment.
- As it cools down a bit, you can feel free to add a sprinkling of cannabis-infused olive oil to the entire pie once more for good measure. Then, when it’s ready to eat, simply cut yourself a slice, and take a bite of the most delicious Cannabis-Infused Pizza that you’ll ever have.
- Pretty simple, right? Told you it wouldn’t be hard. But what if I told you there was a way to accomplish that same goal, with a fraction of that already-minimal effort? Because that’s exactly what I’m about to do.
- Let’s say, you don’t have any of those pizza-making ingredients listed above, but you do have some flower, along with some leftover pizza from the night before. No problem.
- Grab about 5-8 grams of that flower, and decarboxylate it in your oven, thus activating the THC within the flower, itself. Take that newly-activated bud, and sprinkle it atop your desired slice of leftover pizza. Then, all you have to do is place it in the microwave for 30 seconds, and there you go, Cannabis-Infused Pizza.
- Now, this obviously isn’t as organic of an approach to this infused pizza scenario, but it’ll definitely work in a pinch, that’s for sure.
- As always, when it comes to enjoying homemade edibles like this, it’s important to approach your dosing with an educated, gradual mindset. Feel free to consult our Dosing Calculator on this page. That should help answer any specific questions you may have on the matter. But, at the end of the day, practicing patience (and caution) is the best approach when it comes to self-dosing.
- Take a few nibbles at first, and let the THC (or CBD) get a chance to release their effects, via your metabolism. As I’m sure you already know, every single person’s body chemistry is different, and the way we react to edibles varies from person to person. So, for some, it could take mere minutes before a wave of relaxation sets in, but for others, it could take anywhere between 90-120 minutes.
- And, if those in the latter category “jump the gun,” so to speak, and increase their dose before the initial THC even had a chance to release its potency powers onto their system, they are likely going to become “too high,” which could become uncomfortable for some, especially for those who don’t have the most experience with edibles.
- They could find that they aren’t adequately prepared, mentally, to take on such a strong series of effects at once. But, even if they start to feel some anxiety, they should rest assured that everything will be completely fine. They just need to lay down for a spell, potentially sip some water to stay hydrated, and in a short matter of time, they will regain total composure and relaxation.
- But, if you remember to be cautious about things like this, I guarantee your entire edible experience will go off without a hitch. And, if you kick off your ingestible cannabis career with this infused pizza, chances are you’ll never go back.